There are a variety of ways to participate, get involved, and make a difference with UCSF Partners in Care:
- Click on the Email Signup tab in the blue navigation bar at the top of each page in this website. You can elect to receive:
- Notices and invitations to special events, informal gatherings or meetings
- UCSF Partners in Care eNewsletter with highlights of recent and upcoming activities, stories about our grant programs and special opportunities to contribute or lend a hand. [For examples of our eNewsletter go to Latest News .]
- Go Social: Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to learn about and sign up for fun and meaningful activities. It is as easy as clicking on the icons in the bottom blue border of this website.
- Become a Member, join a committee, contribute your special skills and expertise to make a difference. Demonstrate your leadership or simply support our efforts by attending a social gathering, meeting, or special event.
- Attend fun events throughout the year. UCSF Partners in Care produces a variety of special events, volunteer opportunities and fundraisers. Most notable are: Cirque du Soiree, our annual signature fundraiser in November. Check out our Calendar for upcoming events.
- Make a moment matter. Volunteer for impactful, short term projects that provide meaningful service. Offer your time, efforts and expertise by contacting info@UCSFPartnersinCare.org.