Apply for a Grant
UCSF Partners in Care funds high impact grants for patient care and family service programs that offer comfort and relief to UCSF patients and their families.
Eligible projects must provide comfort, support, and/or diversion for patients and their families.
Grant funding is NOT applicable toward:
- Major scientific research
- Operating expenses
- Continuing medical education for professionals
- Purchase of medical equipment
- Transportation expenses
Funds are granted for projects operating within the 10-month period of July 1 to April 30.
- February 15, 2013 to 5:00pm, March 22, 2013
- Applications will NOT be accepted before February 15, 2013, or after 5:00pm, March 22, 2013.
Notification of Award
- June 2013
- There are two options for submitting applications:
1. Complete and submit an application along with any digital attachments directly on-line through this website,
2. Download and complete application off-line, save as an electronic file, attach and send to the following email address:
SUBJECT: UCSF Support Grant Application
- Complete applications must be submitted electronically and in the specified template.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Questions regarding the application should be directed to:
Catherine Pyke, Grant Distribution Council Director
UCSF Partners in Care Board of Directors