Apply for a Support Grant
UCSF Partners in Care invites doctors, nurses and staff at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital to apply for a grant. Support Grants fund special projects within the Medical Center that provide comfort, assistance and/or beneficial diversion for patients and their families.
Eligible projects must be designed to provide some form of relief, comfort, or support for patients and their families while at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital.
Grant funding is NOT applicable toward:
- Major scientific research
- Operating expenses
- Continuing medical education for professionals
- Purchase of medical equipment
- Transportation expenses
Funds are granted for projects operating within the 12-month period of July 1 to June 30.
- February 20, 2017 to 5:00pm, April 28, 2017
- Applications will NOT be accepted before February 20, 2017, or after 5:00pm, April 28, 2017.
Notification of Award
- June 2017
- To submit a Support Grant Application:
- Download and complete application off-line,
- Save as an electronic file,
- Attach and send to the following email address:
- TO: Grants@UCSFPartnersincare.org
SUBJECT: 2017-18 UCSF PIC Support Grant Application
- Complete applications must be submitted electronically and in the specified template.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Questions regarding the application should be directed to: