UCSF Partners in Care at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital
UCSF Partners in Care, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, raises funds and provides high impact grants for patient care and family services at all locations of UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital.
Our mission is to fund programs that provide comfort and well-being to patients and their families and complement the excellent health care for which UCSF is renowned. Medical Center doctors, nurses and hospital staff work with us to identify special services and programs that help alleviate the stress, pain and confinement that patients and their families’ may experience.
Formerly UCSF Medical Center Auxiliary, UCSF Partners in Care is a volunteer organization that resulted from the merger of the two longstanding auxiliaries supporting Mount Zion hospital and UCSF at Parnassus. Collectively, we represent over 175 years of volunteerism.
Through the generous support of our members, friends, and donors, UCSF Partners in Care raises funds with special events, donations, vehicle donations, special sales and more to provide grants for the patient and family centered programs.
Here are some examples of the special needs we serve…
1. Wellness and healing programs for the Cancer Resource Center
2. Bereavement support for families that have lost a child or loved one
3. Support for cancer patients in need of prostheses, clothing and wigs
4. Sleep chairs for families and visitors unable to leave the bedside of a loved one in critical condition
5. The list goes on . . . For more examples, click on ‘Grant Programs’